Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sympathy Card

The Secretary, where my husband works, grandmother passed away. I made her this sympathy card last week to send condolences from the guys in the office. I really like this card however this picture does not do it justice. I love the new Pink Pirouette paper and it just doesn't seem to photograph well. I also used the Big Shot, and the Top Note Bigz Die. To layer the two top note pieces, I just trim slightly inside the perforation of the white one and layer it right on top of the contrasting color. If you do happen to get a few little nubbins from the perforation, I use my SU sanding block! (item # 103301) and for only $3.50 you get 2 of them and it is one of those tools that you will use everyday!!! If interested, you can always purchase online 24/7 by clicking on the banner on the left for online shopping.

No comments: