Thursday, September 3, 2009

2nd Convention Swap


This is the second swap I made for convention this year. I tried something different. I had heard about crafters making their own "dew drops" so I just had to try it. That's what the center of my flowers are. I hope you like it. All you have to do is melt glue sticks with your "hot" glue gun. The key word here is "hot". It really needs to be one of the higher temp glue guns for this to work. Just lay out some wax paper, get a flow of glue going, a small flow, and then let it settle out and harden. That really only takes a couple minutes. Let me know what you think.
Recipe:
Stamps: Define Your Life
Cardstock: So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Perfect Plum, Naturals White
Ink: Perfect Plum
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink
Tools: Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Eyelet Border Punches, Big Shot, Embosslits; Flower Burst and Simple Flower
Handmade Dew Drops

No comments: