Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1st Convention Swap


This was one of the swaps I made for the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City this year. This is a brand new set that I just LOVE! Convention is always a blast and one of the funnest parts is all the swapping that goes on! While in line at Memento Hall, waiting for Main Stage presentations, during lunch, between classes. It goes on for 3-4 days straight! I made very few swaps compared to some of these ladies and yes, gents too. This year I saw at least 5 male demonstrators! The fitst 2 years I went, I only saw one. They were swapping 3-D items, cards, scrapbook pages, some were pre-scheduled, most were just regular swaps. But.......they were swapping!!!!


Recipe:
Stamps Sets: Autumn Days, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Really Rust, Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa,Very Vanilla
Ink: More Mustard, Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust
Tools Used: 1 1/4" 7 1 3/8" Square Punches, Window Punch

No comments: