Monday, March 2, 2009

Last of Mount Rainier



Here is the last installment of Mount Rainier National Park. The 1st page is set on SU's Really Rust cardstock. These photos were taken in Paradise Valley. If you look closely in the center photo, you can see the Paradise Valley Inn. It is just beautiful there when the leaves are changing. The colors of the leaves are exactly the same as our Earth Elements colors! I sooooo love the fact that everything SU has is color coordinated, even with nature! On this page I also used my Scor-Pal. I scored lines on the sides to add a little dimension. Hope you can see it!
The 2nd page is set on SU's More Mustard Cardstock. 2 more photos of Paradise Valley and one of my friend Mandy at Reflection Lake. If you look in the sky in this photo you will also see our National Bird, the Bald Eagle.
The stickers are by sticko, and the stamping is done with the retired set, Season by Season.

No comments: