Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Get Well Pauline !!!



A very good friend of mine had surgery last week. Her husband is out of the country, so I took her to the hospital and spent all day there. She had to have a colostomy operation. Sh has had to have this done in the past. No fun thing here!! This time the operation put her down a little longer than in the past. She is still in the hospital but hoping to be home by the weekend. Her Dr. says "one day at a time". While she was in surgery I had packed up my little blue convention tote full of goodies. I figured I might as well be creative to keep my mind from wondering. Plus I was hoping to entice some of the others in the waiting room! A couple were curious, but that was about it.
These cards are the same except for the sentiment. I had to take a photo of the get well card with my cell phone since I was giving it to Pauline and I had forgotten my little camera.
Recipe:
Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, and Bali Breeze DSP (retired)
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquiose, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads, Eyelet Border Punch

No comments: