Friday, October 10, 2008

Dreams du Jour

I made this card a couple weeks ago while I was at a monthly scrapbooking get together. I absolutely love our new In Colors. However this photo does not do the Pink Pirouette justice. This stamp set is one of my favorites out of the new catalog. I made a card like this for my SIL for her birthday. That's what's so great about this stamp set, you can put almost any sentiment on it and it works for almost any occasion!!! This card layout was cased from one I had found on SCS. Don't remember who it was (sorry) :(

I really like the way you can use the new scallop punch and make the "buckle" Isn't that clever?? There are so many creative stampers out there in stamping land!!

Recipe:

Stamp Set: Dreams du Jour

Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Whisper White

Ink: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss

Accessories: Aqua Painter, Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Piercer, Rhinestone Brads

No comments: