Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cherish Card

This is a card I made a couple weeks back. I just love the colors together!

It is elegant but yet not too over the top.

On this card I used the Corner Rounder Punch to make the scalloped edge. Stampin' Up! now has a scalloped edge punch! That was one of the very first things I purchased out of this new catalog. Man I love that thing!!! It is SOOOO much easier on the fingers!!

I also punched out a chocolate chip and white scalloped circle and then layered the chocolate behind the white and offset the scallops.


Recipe:

Stamps: Baroque Motifs

Cardstock: Taken with Teal, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip

Ink: Taken with Teal, So Saffron and Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Taken with Teal Grosgrain Ribbon, Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads, Corner Rounder Punch to make the scalloped edge, Scalloped Circle Punch.

No comments: