Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Digital Studio

Here is a photo calender that I made in My Digital Studio, or also known as MDS. For those of you not familiar with MDS, it is Stampin' Up!'s Digital software that can be used to make scrapbooks, calendars, single pages, videos with music and the list goes on and on! It is an AWESOME program! Another thing that is really cool, is Stampin' Up! offers more digital downloads so you can keep adding to your library......and they add more downloads all the time. You can also use these downloads in other photo editing type software by choosing what type of download you want.

Today I am sharing an 8 x 10 photo calendar that I made. We had photos taken at one of the "Big Box" Clothing stores a year ago with us and both our boys. The boys photos is imported from that CD. The photo of Mike and I were taken last month at our Holiday Party.

When we purchased the professional photos from the "store" we paid almost $20 for the one 8 X 10 photo with last years calendar on it. I have had that photo at work on my desk for the last year. I was now in need of a replacement for my desk and this is what I made.

1 comment:

Patty Bennett said...

Fabulous job!! Just love MDS and how many different things you can make with it!!!
Patty