Sunday, December 12, 2010

Card 1 of a Notecard Set

I have to thank Patty Bennett  for the inspiration and the know how of putting the My Digital Studio Designer Series paper into a Notecard format. I absolutely LOVE this idea and it opens up such another great way of crafting cards!!!  Thanks again Patty!!!!

On this particular card (and the 3 others I will share over the next few days) I used the Summertime Splendor DSP from the MDS downloads. I put 4 different papers onto one 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of Whisper White cardstock and then printed it using my Kodak ESP 7250. For this particular card I layered it on Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango cardstock. The stamped image is from the Perfect Punches stamp set. This set is so versatile and goes with a few differnet punches! Keep your eyes out for the next few posts because they use this same set!  If you would like this stamp set, or any other stamping supplies, please be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website and click on the "Shop Now" button

No comments: