Wednesday, June 24, 2009

LNS Challenge 20

I made this card for the #20 challenge over at Late Night Stampers. This is a great bunch and some SUPER talented ladies!!! The #20 challege was a color challenge, using only Kraft, Rose Red, Chocolate Brown and Old Olive. The Design Team holds these challenges each week. The "winner" gets bragging rights and their submission posted as the lead photo on the groups homepage. How cool is that!!! Come join us and have some fun stamping!!!

I will be posting my next segment of my National Park Scrapbook Pages starting soon, (maybe as soon as tomorrow), so please come back and take a look. These will be on Sequoia National Park. I need to get caught up because the week after Stampin' Up! Convention, my husband and I are headed to Yellowstone!! Can't wait!! I've been there before (20+ years ago) but my husband has never been there.

No comments: