OK. This version I used some watercolor paper (not SU's) which I happen to have and I painted the cardinal using my SU classic ink pads and my aqua painter. I also put glitter in the holly berries.
This version, I used the same watercolor paper (which I really think was too heavy), but I used my markers straight on the WC paper. This paper is so thick, I think it tried to suck all the ink out of my markers! I had to be extremely careful not to touch it because the ink would smear extremely easy and it seemed to take forever to dry! And I thought I was being slick and cutting down on time! NOT! Needless to say when I tried to put my glitter on the first one of this version, it stuck to everything. I guess I learned my lesson, don't try and "rush" my creativity! LOL