Thursday, September 11, 2008

World Card Making Day Event

Come celebrate with me during my WCMD Event. I will be teaching a stamping class on Saturday October 11th from 9:30 am to 12 noon. This event will be held at my house: 2300 Dewberry Ln. in Pensacola. We will be making 5 different cards. There will be 2 different options for you to choose from. Option 1: Make 5 cards for $10 (1 of ea. design) or Option 2: 10 cards for $17.50 (2 of ea. design). There is limited seating so please register early! Registration is due NO later than Sept. 25th. No refunds will be given after this date. I will also have some retired Stampin' Up! stamps sets for sale at a great discount!! To register for this class, send me an email to barbara.kempton@hotmail.com and tell me which option you would like. I will then send you an invoice that you can pay via paypal.
Thanks, and have a great day!!

No comments: